Reading Letter 5 Q4-Abby Flanders

Reading Letter 5 Q4

Perfect

Sara Shepard

P 1- 219

In the third installment of the Pretty Little Liars series, “A’s” threats have started to become real. Aria continues to ignore the threats and so “A” decides to tell Ella, Aria’s mom, about Byron, her dad, and his secret affair with Meredith. Ella is so furious that she kicks Aria out of the house. Maya and Emily take pictures of them kissing in a photo booth and they end up disappearing. Emily is scared because no one knows she is a lesbian, but Maya could care less and Emily thinks Maya might of taken them so Emily will be open about their relationship. Also Aria is cheating on her boyfriend Sean with her teacher Ezra Fitz.
I’m really enjoying this book! But I think it’s gone too far. A murdered friend, “A”, LYING TO THE POLICE, an unfaithful Dad, lesbians, way too many secrets, and to top it off a young girl dating her hot teacher. Not to mention I’m pretty sure lying to the police and Aria dating her teacher are illegal, its just gone way over the top. Like I said earlier nonetheless I still enjoy it. I still also would recommend it. But why? Will the police find out now? About Ezra and Aria? “A”? When is it jus too much?