English Reading Letter

Taylor Seal

August 23, 2020

Hi Mrs. Gibson,

Artemis Fowl

Eoin Colfee

Kindle page 0-63

Summary:

Holly the fairy has been captured by Artemis, Butler and his niece after her failed mission. Holly is in huge trouble with her captain for not obeying the rules that she was supposed to follow for this mission. However when Holly is brought to Fowl manor she is shocked by how much Artemis knows about her kind, and that he only wants information from her.

Response:

I am not sure how I feel about this book. The book has had many interesting parts that leave me wanting to read more, and some parts making me very bored. However the author has done a very good job making this book very realistic. Sometimes after reading a section out of this book I will not even realize that many aspects of this book are fantasy and not a reality. The book can also be very boring. There are parts of this book that do not always make sense. Also the book takes a very long time to get interesting, I almost stopped reading the book because it took so long to get interesting. 

One thought on “English Reading Letter

1. Hi Taylor,
    Why do you think it took so long to get interesting? Did it need more action, for example?
    MsG