Reading Letter 1- Quarter 1

Madison S.

Pretty Little Liars- Unbelievable

By Sara Shepard

Pages 280/335

I have currently been reading the book, Unbelievable, the fourth book in in the Pretty Little Liars series. This book is about 4 girls who are all getting mysterious notes from a person named “A”. A knows all of their secrets and he/she is threatening to tell everybody all about the four of them. They were all really good friends in 6th and 7th grade, but then their 5th friend Allison went missing, and was later found dead.

I think that this book is really good! I am enjoying it a lot. It is( along with all of the other books in the series) one of those really good books that you just can’t put down! I think that this book is on my reading level, so I would recommend it to anybody. But I do have a few questions. Such as, Who is A? Why is A threatening them so much? How does A know how much about them all? Who is Allison’s killer? I really hope to find my answers to these questions out soon! Again, I would really recommend this book to anyone because it is amazing!

4 thoughts on “Reading Letter 1- Quarter 1

1. Maddie,
    In this reading letter i really enjoyed how you kept your summary of the book and your personal reflection of the book in balance to make for a great summarization of what you read this week. A spot of improvement in my opinion is suggesting that you focus more on one question in your reflection than a bunch of questions because it overwhelms the reader.

Riley

2. Scary! great job madison I really like this reading Letter, but next time extend on why you like the book or what you think would make it better, good summary nice, short and sweet just how Ms. Gibson told us! Overall Madison Great Job

3. Maddie,
    This is a very good reading letter. I liked this book it was amazing. I like how you wrote all the questions you had about the book.
    Anna M.

4. Maddie,
    I likied your reading letter! I want to read these books! You had e an good spelling. I have an idea for your next reading letter you can include these question you had, and there awnsers! Nice work! 🙂
    Lensie