Anna M. Reading letter 6

Killer by Sara Shepard

Pg 204-End

10/11/09

Dear Miss Gibson,

I just finished the book Killer. I am not going to tell the details so I don’t give anything away. In the end of this book the girls find out who the killers of Ali are, and the girls are almost killed by the killers for finding out. One person who went missing was found, and the book ended in a very good, but confusing way.

I enjoyed this book, because it was very surprising. It took very unexpected turns. One example is the person they found in the end. Another example is that the killer turned out to be two people I would have least expected them to be. I like the drama in these books, though there isn’t as much now that there’s a new A. I’m not sure a boy would care much for these books, but I no girls would. I predict that the person the girls found in the end isn’t the person they think it is. I have a feeling that something is wrong. I wonder what the girls are going to do now that they know who the murderers are. They can’t go to the police, and if they stay in town, the murderers will try to kill them again. They may have to do what other people have done, which is pretend to be dead, then escape town, and never be seen again. I can’t see that happening though, because they aren’t the type of people who would run away. I’m excited to read the next book, but unfortunately, it isn’t out yet.

Anna M.

One thought on “Anna M. Reading letter 6

1. Anna M.
    Good reading letter, it was very descriptive and had a lot of information. This book sounds interesting and I only found two mistakes. Good job.