Anna M. Quarter 2-reading letter 5

Tempted by Kristen and P.C. Cast

Pg. 100-131

Dear Miss Gibson,

I am enjoying this book.  Aphrodite had her vision, and Stark showed up to protect Zoey because he felt that she was scared. He has to sleep in Zoey and Aphrodite’s room to keep Kalona out of Zoey’s dreams. Aphrodite goes to find Darius to tell him about her vision, and he asked for Aphrodite to accept his warrior’s oath, which means he will protect her no matter what, until he is dead. She accepts it and is very happy that he asked her.

I liked this part of the book. It was hard to put down. I think that Stark is the best guy for Zoey because he loves her, but is not controlling. He is her warrior, which means he is always going to be there for her. He would do anything for her. I really like Stark. Also I am very happy that Aphrodite accepted Darius’s warrior’s oath. For a while I thought she was going to say no, because she thinks she doesn’t deserve Darius. I really feel bad for Aphrodite because her parents don’t love her and she doesn’t believe she deserves good. She really is a good person once Zoey gets to know her. I am excited to read on and see what Stevie Rae does with the Raven Mocker! I would recommend this series to anyone! It is excellent!

Anna M.