Reading Letter #6- Steven

pages read: 560/560

Author: Catherine Jinks

I read the book Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks. It is about 14 year old boy genius Cadel Piggot. He has been hacking into computers since he was seven, and graduated high school at the age of fourteen. His father, Phineas Darkkon, is also the most notorious and evil criminal in the world. Cadel, who changed his last name Darkkon, attends the Axis Institute for Evil Geniuses. But while he is there, he starts to change his views on things.

I thought this was a very interesting book. I have seen the book many times, but I have just never bothered to pick it up until now. Catherine Jinks is a author. I liked how she put herself in the mind of a 14 year old boy. It really helped the story a lot. I also enjoyed the plot choice and characters. The plot was simple and to the point. Evil Genius wants to take over the world. I liked it. The characters I really liked because they all had there own unique thing about them. I can not wait to read the sequel. overall I would give this book a 8.5 out of ten.

3 thoughts on “Reading Letter #6- Steven

1. I thought it was cool how you thought about the author having to think in her characters shoes. I thought that was very cleaver. I also find that really interesting. I thought that you did a good job following the reading letter format and it sounded good.

Taylor

2. Steven, you did really good on this letter. You followed the requirements and really described the book well. Good job!