reading letter 2 nick

I have read the book go ask alice by an anyomus writter. this book is about expierence with drugs in the 70’s the athor probly wants to remain anyomus so people dont know who she is. This book changed my views a lot on that genration and the generation of today. Alice gets into hard core drugs and ends up ruining her life and the story is a diary about her expierence.
This book should be required for people to its really good. It is a very interesting book. The book is although a diary and there is cussing and there are some times where she talks about her sexual expiernces it is neccasery to her diary.

4 thoughts on “reading letter 2 nick

1. Good job Nick but next time make sure you have the right punctation. Also you need to tell us more about what you thought of the book. Overall you did a nice job.
    Raphael

2. Nick you might want to revise your reading letter next time, because you had some spelling errors and some other grammatical errors. You had a good opinion and summary, but next time make it a bit longer.

-Nick

3. Nick,
    I have read part of this book to since you gave it too me. It is very good. I am at the part where she starts on drugs. Her life was so happy before this and then it was all downhill after that. Good job.

Seth

4. Nick-

This reading letter doesn’t show much effort. This was a really good book and you didn’t tell about her life in detail at all. You also didn’t tell about your questions and feelings about the book.

– Anna T