reading letter 2

I have read the book lighting thief by rick riorden this authour is pretty awesome. I love this book so much my second time reading it and it has truly caught my imagination. I have never been so impressed with mythololgy this is how everyone should learn more about greek mythology it is such a fun way even if you hate reading you will love this book i promise. No one i know doesnt like this book.
This book is a top-seller i recomend to everyone this book. There is no other way i found interesting to learn I beleve although not true it is still something you can connect with on some level. I have never encountered a minataur but the social troubles he faces are something anyone can connect with.

3 thoughts on “reading letter 2

1. Dear ??- Sounds like an interesting book. For starters, next time put your name somewhere and add a little more reflection.

Brianna

2. This is a good reflection, but next time you might want to incorporate your name. Good job on the reflection, though.

3. First off there is no name on this so you could not get credit. Second it was a good reading letter but needed to be a bit longer in length, other wise good job.