Reading Letter #1- Anna T- quarter 4

The Last Song
Nicholas Sparks
Anna Turner

I read the book, The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. It is so far my favorite book I have ever read. It’s about a girl named Ronnie who lives with her mom in Manhattan. Her dad left when she was young and she hasn’t been in contact with him since, until she is forced to spend the summer with him in Georgia. When she gets to Georgia, she doesn’t want to be around her dad at all. She meets a girl named, Blaze. Blaze is not the type of girl you would typically want to be BFF’s with. While Ronnie is with Blaze and Blaze’s boyfriend Marcus, she meets Will Blakalee. He is obviously one of the most popular guys in the town and Ronnie caught his eye. They began to start going on dates and they started to really like each other. As Ronnie got closer with Will, she was also getting closer with her dad. She met Will’s parents and soon found out they were the most wealthy family in the town. This made Ronnie sort of uncomfortable because her family wasn’t wealthy by any means. Will’s mom didn’t exactly approve of Ronnie. Which was sort of the beginning of their fights. This book is really good and I am excited to read the rest of it.