Reading Letter 5 Q3- Abby Flanders

Reading Letter 5 Q3
P 460-756
Breaking Dawn
Stephanie Meyers
Since Carlisle and Edward have failed at getting the baby out, its placenta tears and they have to operate on Bella to get it out. The operation leaves Bella bleeding and harmed when the baby is taken from her. Edward injects vampire into her heart as a sort of emergency vampirization. When Renesmee, the new baby’s name, is brought downstairs Jacob “imprints” her, which is a werewolf-esque term for love at first sight and he has no choice over it. Bella awakes from her sleep a vampire and the Volturi (basically vampire gods) find out about Renesmee. They come to kill her and want to take Bella and Edward back to be one of them. They both decline and all hell breaks loose. Vampires and Werewolves come to fight on behalf of the Cullens and Bella finds her vampire power. She is basically a mind shield and no other vampire can use interior powers on her, which is also why Edward couldn’t read her even when she was a human. She pushes her shield out and protects their army. Eventually Alice shows up with a person just like Renesmee to show that she is absolutely not dangerous and the Volturi leave and give up. In the end Bella sees that she can push her shield out of her temporarily and finally Edward can look in and finally see her and how much she loves him.
This book definitely had a twist since I thought the Volturi had been rid off after the last book. I liked how Bella and Edward were kind of opposites but in the end they fit together. I was right about Bella becoming a vampire. But I thought she might have a power closer to Edward since he couldn’t read her. Another thing was that in the end we saw that the Wolfs and Vampires could get along when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. I have come to the conclusion that I would most definitely want to be a Vampire. Except the fact that you wouldn’t ever die. Unlike most people I think that after reading this book I wouldn’t want to live forever, if you did something stupid, got in trouble, or something else you would be stuck forever. You wouldn’t really be able to believe in anything, religion-wise. What do you guys think? Comment below what you think! Reading this book really made me curious and I like that in a book and would DEFINITELY recommend it to any girl!