Reading letter- Eva

Eva Heidemann

January 24, 2021

Dear Ms.Gibson, 

Capture the Flag

Kate Messner

Page 1 to 6

Summary: I haven’t read very much yet, but so far in the book there is a gala going on at the National History Museum.The gala was very crowded, and you had to basically crawl over people to get to where you wanted to go. A very rich person has bought a fancy tour of the museum for all the guests, and a group of five people go to a very secret spot. This group is taken to a very  high security area of the museum which ends up leading to the very first American flag. They look at the flag for a little bit and then end up leaving the area to go back to the gala. After leaving the area the book told me that there were actually five people in the high security area, and when everyone left one of them wasn’t there. 

Response: Even though I’ve only read one chapter of the book it is really intriguing. The book is a pretty easy read, and I really like the characters so far. I don’t really know what’s going to happen though, because I didn’t read any summary about it yet. I predict that the missing person is going to try and take the flag from the museum. I also think that the missing person could be the person that threw the party, and I also think that by the end of the book he will get caught.